Monday, June 20, 2011

The Vanguard bleeding begins... The hemorageing of corps

Afternoon Vanguard!

As you all know, Sawny and I decided to merge our two alliances into a single more powerful alliance which will utilize the strengths of both Vanguard and Fallen. Sawny and are going to jointly run the ‘new’ Vanguard, with Mong as our XO. Let me say that I always have an open door and if anyone has any need to talk, feel free to shoot me a message or evemail and I will hook up with you as soon as I am able. (Also if you send a convo and its rejected, nothing personal, it just means I’m busy or have it disabled for a while).

I made FALLEN a promise not that long ago, and I am going to make it to the rest of you now. As you are all aware, we’ve now been kicked out of Querious and have a dagger firmly in our backs compliments of Atlas and friends. I know that loosing our home that we worked for hurt, and I know that many people are trying to figure out what we are to do from here. I will make it simple: We are going to get revenge. Atlas has never been a very stable group, and we are going to push them into there own death. The same way we pushed Querious when it was IT controlled, the same way we broke other alliances wills to fight that lived in Querious. Nulli Secuda was so kind to name us, “The cockroaches of eve”, and we are going to live up to this name yet again. We will hit Querious when and where it is least expected, inflict damage, and vanish again before anyone can do anything about it. We WILL have lots of fun fights ahead, I promise you that. Once we have gotten revenge for the knife in our backs, we will look back at nullsec, and where a suitable home for us is. Perhaps we will move back to Querious, perhaps we will get a home elsewhere, I cannot say yet. It depends on how the politics play out, however, I can promise you that we will be living in nullsec again.

All of that is good, but what are we doing now? I hear that a lot when I talk to people. Right now, leadership is figuring out exactly how to structure the combined alliance, while we get all of the FALLEN corps into Vanguard. We are also looking to the future, as to what fleet types we should field, how our logistics should be placed, and how we can best do damage to our enemies with minimal risk to ourselves. While all this is underway, everyone should take a short breather, make some isk, pew pew if that’s what you enjoy doing, and get ready for the next stage of our combined future.
I have also heard a lot of people talking about how we have lost quite a few corporations recently and how that is hurting us. Let me tell you this. We may have lost corporations, some may have left with a bad taste in there mouth, some may not have been ready for nullsec, but those that have stayed have had the heart, the drive, and the passion to see this through and to grow stronger because of it. We will come out of this period stronger than ever.

Before the merger both Fallen and Vanguard had a bright future ahead. Both groups had strengths, and both groups had weaknesses. Part of the reason we decided on this merger, is Fallen and Vanguards strengths compliment each other and help eliminate the weaknesses of the other. I am well beyond excited at the future we will make for ourselves and am committed to making sure that we accomplish great things. This ‘setback’ is nothing more than a speedbump in the way of our future, one that we will easily overcome, and be stronger for the effort.

Vanguard Imperium. We have a future, we have a destiny. We will succeed where others have failed, and we will do so because of each and every one of you. Look at your alliance chat, these are more than just “friends”. These are blood brothers and sisters. Those that we have fought along side for our homes, those that have with us for our combined future. Soon it will be time to show Atlas how wrong they are in thinking that we have been beaten. Prepare yourself, and lets live up to our destiny. Let us make our future that which we deserve, and let us do it in a glorious fashion.

Darenell

A few days ago the alliance recives an attempt to raise morale and lay out the frame work for a counterstrike against Atlas.  The following incomming transmissions were recived shortly after

It's been over 5 years of constant Eve for me, I'm going to take a few months off and unsubscribe for a while.

Most of you guys are awesome, I've had a ton of fun flying with you all. Thanks for everyone's hard work, putting up with the occasonal one of my leeroy fleets, and showing up for up for the fun fleets as well. Most of you guys I like quite a bit, we've had a lot of fun, and I hope to fly with you when I get back.

Just want to be clear I don't have any personal issues or drama with anyone in alliance / leadership, etc, I think they are all great guys, and you all in the newly merged Vanguard/Fallen have a lot of good things ahead of you. Stick with it, this will be a great group to be with moving forward.

I'm obvously unfocused and unable to committ right now to any sort of leadership position for a large group like this so it's best for the group if I don't half-ass it so you all can get on with bigger and better things.

If anyone wants to reach me while I am unsubbed the next few months, mail me at XXXXXXXX@gmail.com

followed shortly by this one

To all
We at Suppression have been proud to serve with all of you. To all of you that have followed me on fleets I have FC’d Thank you for doing a great job. This is not good bye as we will still be around and hopefully friends. At this time it is in Suppression and Vanguards’ best interest if Suppression leaves. Thanks for the opportunity to fly and become friends with you all and I hope to fly again with you in the near future.
Nofearion
CEO Suppression Inc

then this one

ITS BEEN FUN, ITS BEEN REAL

HAVE TO MOVE ON THOU FLY SAFE GENTS

we do not shoot those who were blue our policy has been an will be freindly until you start shooting.

current bullshit has lessoned our faith

if your insulted apology forwarded now,
respect is earned not given.

my door is open to convo


GHOST <out>
-1 FC -1 VET


and one more for good measure

Deer vangard

As of this moment in time the goals laid out for the aliance no longer compliment those of drr and as such drr will be leaving vangard it has been a pleasure flying whith u guys and who knows some time in the futer we could be back flying in the same circles

regards docs

From what I can see the flies or "cockroaches" are starting to drop dead.

As you can see Darenell think vanguard is able to stand upto Atlas. and he feels they are strong enough to engage them and win.  If you look at the kill boards Vanguard is now being pressured in high sec by the 0rphanage.  While trying to skirmish in 0.0 and low sec.  The fight that vanguard finds itself in is now being compounded by serious highsec pressure and poor leadership as well as several spies including myself activly working against them. 

I will once again send an offer to the leadership of Vanguard and offer my removal for an amount of isk that I feel is acceptable for my efforts and perhapps they can be persuaded this time.

The Heimdall

No comments:

Post a Comment