Monday, June 13, 2011

Merger.... This will be fun

Alliance merger

FYI

Fallen Angels and Vanguard Imperium will be merging shortly. We will be merging into Vanguard under the JOINT leadership of myself and Sawny Bean.
More info to follow.
Dare
Well it appears that Fallen and Vanguard want to allow me to entertain myself for the time being,  I would like the thank Sawny for giving me the ability continue my escipades and making it easier on me I can now relocate one of my agents to a diffrent case with these two alliances being put in one house.
And there we have it with the help of Atlas. the self proclaimed PL and IT slayers are disbanding and moving to a new banner.  With FALL now out of the way lets see who looses thier space in Querious now. Vanguard anyone?
The Heimdall

No comments:

Post a Comment