Thursday, June 16, 2011

Merger Complete... Second Match Begins

Fallen Agnels alliance has officaly merged into Vanguard Imperium, I am still nustled in my corp allowing my to cause drama and annoy the leadership further.  Hopefully the new leadership is not nearly as stubborn as the last and understand the errors in which Fallen was led although my guess if being that they are operating under joint leadership I may be able to cause some head bumping here withing my new home. 

Looking at Kill boards yesterday I noticed that as I predicted Atlas. Has whacked Ihubs belonging to Everto and Vanguard.  It is now just a matter of time before these 2 alliances loose thier space to Atlas./Cascade, I poersonally do not think Atlas. or Cascade will take this space I forsee a 3rd party taking this and Allying themselves with Atlas and cascade, which in my opion would be down right stupid given thier past of back stabbing.

On a diffrent note the damn connection issues make the espionage trade very difficult. For the last 36 hours I have been unable to loginto the server getting the status unknown message.  The DDoSers have made heimy a little upset and I may begin to shake if I dont get my drama fix soon. 

The Heimdall

No comments:

Post a Comment