Thursday, June 9, 2011

The search for more work

In the espionage trade when one sits idle the mind wanders and thinks of new and exciting way to gather intel and pass this onto clients who wish to purchase it.  So I am going to extend my hand out to you the readers, anyone who would like me to help your cause I do not choose sides I do not care who. I work for the highest bidder once on your payrole I am yours untill the mission is complete or the ISK faucet runs dry either way you control how long I remain your asset.  My only stipulation is I will not work against my corp alliance or coalition blues.  I will not disclose who they are how big or small or where they are located. 

So if anyone out there wants some help doing anything please feel free to contact me with an EVE mail me with details of your operation and I will contact you for additional details.

The Heimdall

No comments:

Post a Comment