Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Target communications commence, and so the game begins

And so the game of internet spaceship chess has started, I don't like
 to loose and I plan on playing this one to the end.

Status Update

From:XXXXXXX
To: XXXXXXXX
Aright guys. Ratting and the like is out. As I said yesterday, expensive blink blink thats not for pew pew or cheap ratting, get it safe. Don't want people caught in blingy ships.

Also, Atlas and Cascade confirmed we have a spy in our midst and accidentally let slip who it is. As such, as Nemes and I know who it is, and you know who it is, to save face I'm giving you the chance to leave of your own within the next day. Please do so.
A memo from the alliance leader to the entire allaince.

And now my retort

Fw: Fw: Status Update

From: The Heimdall
To: xxxxxxx

Hello Sir,
I would like to say to you I have left enough clues from day one and it took you far too long to figure this one out but I can say "oh you found me".  Although a bit of your information is incorrect,  I do not work for Atlas, I am a freelancer that has spent much time watching the null sec space transform into what it is today, some of the reason you hold space today can be acredited to my work against IT alliance.  As you can see I am still here and very well embeded into you alliance.  I will not be leaving on my own accord unless it is benifical to me for one reason or another.  A smart man such as yourself would understand the ramifications of such an infiltraitor in you midst.  I will contine to map the regions POS locations jump bridge passwords and fleet compositions and forward them to the highest bidder, and belive me there are several.  This information can be made secure by two means either pay me to leave or force me out.  But understand I do enjoy a good game of hide and seek.  Game on sir Goodluck.

The Heimdall
S.I.G. Net

The game has started pawn to kings knight four, your move sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment