Friday, July 15, 2011

The speed bump from hell

Well I went to log on yesterday after getting home.  So I fired up my eve client and typed in my password. . . wait and wait password incorrect, I think to my self well my firgers must be tired, tried again password incorrect. Hmm so I make my way to the account managment screen log in password incorrect. So I decided to log into my email to see if my debit card was declined, password incorrect now im pissed off. After a lengthy phone call with my ISP come to find out some asshat in Bejing has decided to borrow my account.  I filed a petition with CCP and 24hrs later nothing no a response just a yeap we got it working on it goodluck typical response which irritates the ever living fuck out of me.  So untill my current issue with not being able to log into my account gets fixed I have put all operations except black dawn on hold as I am unable to communicate with our agents. I will be send out eve mail to our agents as soon as I am back in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment