Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Operation Black Dawn up date and another wardec looms

Operation Black Dawn is going slow, I have been asked to relocate to a new area in Highsec and operate out of there untill further notice which annoys my just a little bit Black dawn has been active for about 10 days now and with little information about wormhole locations comming in, as it appears they use a seperate channel ingame for all things wormhole related.  But I was able to learn that one of the current members was given quite a gift when one of his friends quit the game.  My jaw hit the floor when he linked what he was flying and then when I was able to visualy confirm its existance, He was sitting in a . . . Guardian-Vexor, yes a Guardian-Vexor and to top it all off he was can flipping miners while flying it.  We have plans in the works for ganking that shiney peice as soon as I am able to get 2 arty tempests in place.

While scouting last night for another project I ran across yet another offlined industry heavy POS.  Check info 80 man corp in an alliance, well I though to myself so I bookmarked the tower and flew on.  Two moons later another one, diffrent corp a three man corp with tech III production arrays and labs.  Vote cast war dec looms.  This should be a quick 30 min job for myself and one other agent.  Killmails and loot break down to follow as soon as operation is complete.  This operation has been codenamed Operation Tango Down.

The killmails for Operation Goldrush are now on battleclinic.  Feel free to check back for future kills by SIG Net.

We now have 2 freelance agents working under the SIG banner both of our new recruits were very eager to give purpose more then just stealing shit to thier efforts.  I am looking forward to relaying stories of thier success and adding their operations to the list of SIG net victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment