Monday, July 18, 2011

Account hacked update

Well I filed my petition on July 15th with CCP followed by a copy of my communications with my ISP about my email account breech, then I gave them all the information that is required inorder to regain an account in which you have lost access to the orginal email address.  With these mails I gave them 3 contact phone numbers and 2 additional e-mail addresses.  Now one would think after 72 hours they would have atleast temporaily suspended the account to protect any remaining assets on the account. But as a matter of fact they have done absolutly nothing.  I have not even recived a single reply from any of thier staff.  I wonder how mny people have to watch from an API program thier assets disaprear to some Bejing asshat.

I check my online billing for my credit card today and behold CCP has kindly removed $14.95 for an account sub.  After ariving to my office this morning I fired up EvEHQ ( awsome program love it very much) I keep my full apis located at my office. And much to my suprise my main character has had 90% of her assets stripped, SIG's assets are gone =( and my main has 1 million less SP thanks to repeated podding and recloning of my dear pilot. 

I sent CCP a very nice yet strongly worded letter today stating the fact that I am a bit irritated that they have the gall to take a sub payment for an account that I have informed them was breeched and unplayable by myself.  We will have to see how they respond to this mail. 

I am a fairly patient individual and hope they get this one right or I may be packing up my accounts and calling it over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment