Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Operation: "You Sound Excited"

Logging in today brought me a bit of a suprise.  The corp has decided to begin recruitment again.  This has now sped up my time frame to 24 hours.  One of the SMA have been secured to where I no longer have access.  I am going to continue with the new timeframe as my training queue no longer has an effect on the assets I am able to grab ahold of. 

The client asked for a punch in the face and removal of assets.  We are going to oblige him and create some internal strife.  I am going to take advantage of the two new members as I have been in target corp for over a month with nothing comming up missing.  The new guy was allowed access after just two days in the wormhole. 

I am hoping that by me useing the cover of two new members I will be able to grab and empty the CMA and one of the SMA and reutrn back to wormhole space and have the blame fall onto the new guys whom have just arrived. 

I do suspect that the new members have the same intentions I do, except they do not know my time frame. 

Once the heist has be facilitated I am going to approach our main corp to see if they with to take the tower down and reap the rest of the rewards. 

Screen shots to follow shortly after the heist.

The Heimdall

No comments:

Post a Comment