Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Full API check?... Not a problem

After a recent security issue my new( sorta new ) corp has asked my agent alt for a full API check.  I was a bit concerned at first but then ran the same check on myself and didnt find any red flags.  To be honest this is the very first time anyone has asked me a full API in order to gain access to assets I want to get my hands on.  I am waiting for my CEO to log on ao I can convo him over the said API information.

It seems operation black dawn is comming close to its apex.  I am getting rather excited as I have watched my new targets loose Itty after Itty full of sleeper salvage bpos and tech 3 sub systems.  I was starting to thik that these guys may not ever let me into this damn wormhole.  After talking with a couple guys who are stationed there, I was informed theres not just 1 POS belonging to my corp but 4 POSes... yes FOUR.  Total POSes in the WH system total 10 the other 6 belonging to alliance members.

Liberated items very well could total upwards of 15-20 billion without touching the corp wallet.  I have already made arrangments for frieghter and orca transports to be ready at a moments notice.

2 comments:

  1. 15-20 billion isk? How long do you think it took them to amass that much? Maybe I should be looking into wormhole corps! I could use that ISK to feed my pvp addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GC,
    this is an estimate based of killmails and my personal experiance from other wormhole corps. Normaly I have seen 4-7 billion in assets located at any specific POS location inside a wormhole. The key to this one being as profitable as it is, there is no highsec static in this wormhole so there needs to be extra reasources located inside in order to compensate for the unknow timeframe for an empire exit.

    also from my experiance running c4 combat sites, one of my corps was making a billion isk a day farming our static wormholes. The money is there and these guys have a static class 6.

    Time will tell and when it goes down everyone can read about it with screenshots and item lists included.

    Thank you for reeding

    The Heimdall

    ReplyDelete